Friday, September 26, 2014

bump #73: 14 weeks

14 Weeks!!!

Ignore the sweaty armpits and the poison oak I'm standing next to... 
This was after a bit of a hike on a very hot day! 

When I learned that you could find out the gender at only 14 weeks, 
I made an appointment at The Ultrasound Experience right away!

 Andrew in the waiting room.

Yesterday we got to see our baby bear on the big screen!




We even got a 4d preview and saw the baby moving and kicking. 


We DID find out the gender, but we are keeping it a secret until we tell our families in person in a couple weeks. Andrew thought the baby was a girl and I thought the baby was a boy. One of us is right and both of us are super excited!!!




8 comments:

  1. Yay! How fun! I'm so excited for you Bren! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha I'm really glad that one of you was right...or it could be verrrry concerning!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on 14 weeks. I can't get over how close we are and conceived at the same place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you but BOO to us having to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh!!! You're killing me! Can't wait to find out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So happy for you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING! So thrilled for you, and can't wait to learn the gender EEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ATTN!!!
    I'm very happy to inform ya all that all hope isn't lost at all. this message is to the BARREN WOMEN, IMPOTENT MEN, and any one in-need of the fruit of the WOMB.
    My NAME is Sarah Nolan from the STATES.
    I was Married for about 18 years and was unable to conceive. i have done series of Test and the Result was that i wont be able to bear any CHILD because i was BARREN.
    I cried and cried because my Husband threatened to get married to someone else. I shared my marriage story with my parent in France and they told me about a spell caster that help auntie MISSIE cast a pregnancy spell when she needed a male child. i contacted the spell caster and told him about my BARRENNESS.
    Just within 2 days, He prepared a Cleansing spell rival and sent it to me which i applied and felt a big changes in my body.
    2 months later, i was pregnant and i gave birth just 1 week ago. am not yet strong but i wish to inform you all about him. if you need his help you can email him on greatlindaspells@gmail.com or drlindaspells@outlook.com or greatlindspells@yahoo.com
    WARMS REAGRDS`

    ReplyDelete