Tuesday, March 13, 2012

first comes love

First comes love.

Then comes marriage.

Then comes... the horse before the carriage.
(Or the cart before the horse. Whatever... I never understood that expression!)
Let me explain... I am Bren, but there is currently no baby bump.

* There is however a deceptively large "I ate way too much food bump" but we'll save that for another blog - stay tuned for bren's breakfast bump. {Riveting} 

So, you may be asking why... why this blog now?
The answer is two-fold.

1. Copyright. Like I learned nothing from the overnight success of bing.com (my maiden name is bing, and if I had a penny for everytime someone used *my* search engine, I'd be a bing-jillionaire.) I doubt this silly blog will ever have that kind of publicity, but I might as well claim ownership of it now before some other bren comes along. You know the saying "fool me once, shame on you..." I, like the Who, will NOT get fooled again!

2. The real reason. It turns out there are quite a few bumps between marriage and the baby carriage. I want to share some of them here in the hopes that someone else might be walking the same path we are and find comfort in knowing they're not alone. 


So this blog, at least for now, is about overcoming the bumps on the path to pregnancy
one bump at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment